Furniture

A SnapSafe will easily (so, SO easily) go to a third floor apartment. That's exactly where we put the one my buddy bought, third floor apartment. And assembly is insanely easy.

It's expensive for the amount of space you get and side by side with a true 600-1000 pound gun safe and it seems weak, but it's miles better than a locking sheet-metal cabinet. And the unit you linked weighs 64 pounds, so I wouldn't imagine the security of it is much better than a sheet-metal gun cabinet. The SnapSafe is closer to three hundred pounds, IIRC.

Easy to take up to a 3rd floor apartment because it's a modular safe. You are doing nothing more than hauling a few boxes up the stairs. Two people is easier, for sure, but a normal adult male in decent shape wouldn't struggle too much getting the entire thing up the stairs.

Your two biggest hurdles would be the price and arranging to be home for delivery.

https://www.snapsafe.com/
This is what I'm talking about. Modular safe, you simply haul 6 boxes up the stairs to your 3rd floor and assemble it in the room that will contain the unit. Security is greatly increased if you can find a way to bolt it down, or bolt it in some fashion that keeps the bad guys from moving it.

If they can move it, a couple of pry bars working in a team will open it.
But that's the biggie that most folks with traditional gun safes don't want to admit. If the bad guys can move their $2,500 glossy gun safe, THEY can pry bar in to it also.

Just an idea, I don't have the definite answers. But I do have experience with this product.

Back