Full size 20 gauge pump in the $200-$300 range

nch_2018

I am looking for a new 20 gauge pump. I have a mossberg 500 bantam but I outgrew the stock. I've looked on budsgunshop and at my local gander mtn but all the 20s I find are youth sized. Any suggestions? Will mainly be used for hunting and target shooting.

Take a look at the standard size 20ga Pardner pump.

Last time I checked Dick's Sporting Goods had them in stock for $199.

I vote for a different stock as well.
But instead of buying a cheap imported pump, why not a cheap American made single shot? You can't go wrong with a NEF. The last I checked they start out at around $130 new. If you are willing to get a used a gun, you can get a Mossberg for under $200.

How about just replacing the stock? A lot cheaper than a new gun. Try eBay. Or even Boyd's.

I thought about that. The gun is in mossy oak and I can't find any adult sized stocks for a 20 in mossy oak. I know a wood or black stock will still work, I'm just a little bit OCD.

There's always paint or wraps. For $25 it's your call but if you buy from numrich they usually have a $6.50 off shipping code on wednesdays on facebook.

Or sell it and buy something else. I'm currently looking for one in 20 youth with the option of adding a full length rear or rear spacer.

Back