Full auto Spikes Tactical

Machineguntony

I decided to build a temporary RDIAS host while I wait for my 300 BLK set up to be complete.

Last night, on a whim, I purchased a Spikes lower and built it out with some spare parts.

Here is the project...

M16 parts.

The completed gun. It's mostly Magpul furniture. I had a spare silencer laying around, so I stuck it on there.

I shot the gun today and it ran fine after the second magazine. The first magazine had two stoppages.

Do these primers look light? To me they look a little shallow. Does this mean I need to move the RDIAS forward with a shim? Or do I need to dremel out some material to move the RDIAS backwards?

Video of the gun in action

https://youtu.be/_xAD88bEU4o

Last edited:
I would never rent my guns out.

Most, if not all, rental machine guns, are 922(o) post sample guns. Post sample guns can be used and abused.

However, for certain select guests, especially for certain members of this forum who are very knowledgable and helpful, I would let them shoot my guns for free if they're ever in central Texas.

How much have you shot this? Surely more than two mags by now. I would guess that the gun needs a break insession.

Are you still having stoppages?

I've shot about 1000 rounds through it by now.

I got it running fine, but I had to dremel a little room for the RDIAS shelf. It works, though, but the shelf doesn't look like it was done by a master dremmeler. lol.

Last edited:
That response I gave was a tinge out of touch with reality.

I edited it to be more sensitive, especially since I know some people who read these forums.

Thanks.

Back