Full auto Glock video

Quartus

Oooops! I just noticed I can't post this here. This forum is for revolvers and semi-autos.

Sorry guys, I guess I can't give you the link to the video. :(

Oh, okay, I'll bend the rules....

http://www.millertyme.net/software/down/media/video/glock1.avi

:D

Fun stuff! Good control on the part of the shooter, considering what he's holding on to. I like the extended mag, too.

The file is about 1.2 meg, so folks on slow connections beware.

Cool. But does the face-covering bandana mean that this was an illegal conversion? Probably so - not good for the image of gun owners. In any event, dang, that's a high rate of fire - that's gotta be up over 1k/min, doncha think?

Don't know on the bandana - might have wanted protection against flying brass.

Yeah, I'd say that's up in the MAC-11 rate of fire.

Legal for law enforcment, military, dealers with demo letter, or the original mfg with no demo letter. So it's legal for me.
It certainly isn't the full auto "home" conversion the first one was which was illegal on all levels and would have been contraband.

What don't you understand. The drop in sear is legal, for law enforcement, military, dealers with demo letters, and the original mfg with no demo letter.

Being a 01/07/10 with SOT's and a demo letter(for this in specific) I can own this no problem, as can any other SOT with a demo letter so long as there is no state law prohibiting the ownership of machien guns.

The "home version" it totally illegal...

The cost $600 per unit for the FSSG Sear. We sell these now and again to agencies and have a post sample demo.

What don't you understand. The drop in sear is legal, for law enforcement, military, dealers with demo letters, and the original mfg with no demo letter.

I understand that perfectly. I would hope someone working on an FFL/SOT would know that.

I didn't notice that you were the one that posted the video. Also note that when you posted it, you did not say you just said "legal". You did not say for whom.

The first one was ENTIRELY illegal. Not legal for anyone...not even law enforcement. The one I posted was/is legal. The for whom is a fuction location, position, and "status". Just as the ownership of new high capacity magazines and "post AWB" guns is the same.

Generally when discussing firearms, especially NFA items, unless it is "legal" for the common man, say that you are talking about manufacturers, dealers, importers, government agencies, etc. Some of the people that read this forum don't know the assorted gun laws and might decide to actually make something that you called "legal".

Umm maybe that's you "rules" but in reality considering the myriad of gun laws in the US are you saying that I should "qualify" Legal in X state?
I don't ask that people qualify if assualt weapon posts, or high capacity mag posts, legal in all states except xyz.

As you have modified you original post the post in question, it's a moot issue.
But simply put, transferables, pre and post samples are all legal.

CQB, I have to agree with Hk. A statement about full auto weapons being perfectly legal does need some qualification. Lots of newbies read this forum.

There are lots of newbies everywhere, I would think if they have a question about the legality of something, they can ask, can't they?

Simply put that is a legal conversion. If you feel the need to qualify it and add information, please do so.

CQB, I have to agree with Hk. A statement about full auto weapons being perfectly legal does need some qualification. Lots of newbies read this forum.

Back