Full Auto Glock 26

You have to check out the video link of the fellow shooting it. It looks like someone took a handful of brass and tosses it all at once. 13 rounds of 9x19mm (10+2+1) spit out of that little beast rather quickly.

He might be able to control that little spitfire better if he leaned into it...

Very cool. :)

------------------
"If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance."
-- Samuel Johnson

It almost makes you want to move to the Philippines. :D

------------------
May your lead always hit center mass and your brass always land in your range bag.

~Blades~

Blades, Is Full Auto legal in the philipines with no restrictions?

By the way, you can get the plans for a select fire switch which will fit ALL glocks at http://www.fullautoglock.com .

These plans are for a select fire switch which replaces the rear cover plate on your slide. $39 bucks for the plans. I have the plans myself (research and education only) and they look very promising.

M.

kraMrD-
Now start looking into a lawsuit to overturn the "no new MGs" law so you can actually build & try the thing!

I fired a full auto Glock 17(owned by a Title II manufacturer) at a machine gun shoot last Dec 11th.

IT ROCKS !!!!

I have a picture on my office wall of my 19yr old son firing it, and yeah, there is a lot of brass flying thru the air in that picture.

COOL!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by mhannah1 (edited January 15, 2000).]

For those that care, here is a picture I took last time I was at Glock.

That's a GA correctional officer firing a G18C in Glocks indoor range.

John Hollister

View

Back