Full auto for a poor Minnesota boy

I dont think there is an airsoft in the world that can do that to rocks and bricks. I think it was some kind of auto BB gun.

there's certainly no way that was a real bullet firing gun. Either a highpower airsoft, and that that brick he shot was rotten and porous, or a BB gun, but it couldnt be a real gun...

Look at the diameter of the holes being punched in the CDs. Either a 9mm or .45 caliber BB if it's not a real bullet.

Yah, there was a laser sight.

Definatley not a real gun. The holes are way too small, and there's no way he'd be shooting groups that tight, unless he had it mounted on a turret or something. Plus, who the hell would be shooting at his pool or house in a residential neighborhood no less???

I vote souped up airsoft.

i played paintball for over 2 years in local tourneys and what not. And that was no paintball gun. Didnt look like a bb gun or airsoft either. I didnt see any bb's or airsoft pellets bouncing around. Paintballs bounce off of water pretty nice due to their low density. Also paintballs are in .68 caliber and are.... filled with paint. We would have seen splatter in some color or another.

to be honest, i am as perplexed as everyone else.

I play paintball, and have owned and shot full auto paintguns...... that is not a paintgun.

It could be an airsoft, but I would bet it is a freon can, or compressed air operated full auto bb-gun.

kozak6 said:
My guess is a Drozd modified for full auto since the rate of fire is so low.

I think we have a winner. I looked it up here and here

You can see the muzzle swinging in the second pool shot, well that and he clearly says "DROZD" at about 50 seconds into the film. :)

Extra points if anyone can point me to the unlimited full auto modification steps. I'm thinking about ordering one of these suckers, they look like a blast!

Edited to add: Check this out: http://www.geocities.com/bbmachinegun/

Yeah. I sold my Drozd Bumble Bee - no real use. Sure was fun though. Mine would only do 6 round bursts - that one is modified.

Wonder if his folks know he's putting holes in the pool cover and tearing up the bricks on the house?

At first, I thought he had gotten a hold of one of these:

http://www.butokukai.com/product3.html

Back