• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Full Auto area... Name change?

Cowled_Wolfe

Howdy, forgive me if this has already been suggested, but...

Since there isn't a 'proper' (IE: designated) area for suppressors/NFA/SBR/SBS items, why not re-name/re-describe the Full Auto area as an NFA-stuff area? It just seems like it'd make more sence than having an F/A-only spot.

Wolfe.

i think it should be called the 'Burrrrrp' Forums. :D

(stinkin' 60 second post rule!!) twiddling thumbs waiting for a minute to pass...hmmm i wonder if i could beat myself in thumbwrestling....ahhhhh both thumbs cramping!!! alright i'm going to go and see if the minutes up yet....

It took a while, but - -

CW - -

Just to let you know. Your good suggestion was not ignored, but no action was taken for some time. I was recently reminded of it and finally took some action. The forum name will be changed sometime in the near future. Thanks for your interest, and sorry it took so long to accomplish.

I also sent you a pm, just in case you don't check this forum regularly.

Best regards,
Johnny Guest
Full Auto/NFA forum Staffer

Back