Full auto 22lr

The main problem is trying to find one that someone is willing to sell, which drives the prices up; some of the FA 22 LRs that I've seen include
American 180
Tippmann 1914 and 1917 1/4 scale copies
Norrel 10/22 trigger-pack conversions
Mexican Trejo
French Gevarms
Ruger Mk 1 and Mk II conversions
and you can get a conversion kit for most registered MGs to function with 22s, like a 22 upper for an M16
Something that's close, but not as expensive, might be one of the 22 LR Gatlings.

I stumbled across this thread because as prices climb, I'm putting more money into my .22 guns which are still affordable to shoot. I'm thinking already of throwing two stamp taxes at my gsg5 for sbr and supressor. Is a .22 auto really possible? I'm not made of money but just for pure thought entertainment, can you full auto a GSG5?

No, as far as full autos, we are stuck with what was on the NFA register as of may 1986. While new full autos can be made for Govt agencies and as post 86 dealer samples, that doesnt do anything for you and I...we are stuck with what was registered as transferable before may 1986. Thats why MG prices are insane compared the good old days(finite supply-growing demand).

So what did it cost to get a 10/22 and convert it to full auto back in 1986? I am considering going back in time and smacking my one year old self. Some of you guys just don't understand what it is like for those of us who never had a chance.

Full auto 22lr in the MG42 stock/kit would be the best.

So what did it cost to get a 10/22 and convert it to full auto back in 1986?

This will just **** you off but… you sent in your form 1 for a machinegun along with $200 and ordered “How to convert your 10/22 to full auto” ($12) when your form came back approved you started your conversion.

If you just want to 'taste' 22FA to see if it's really worth it, get one of those trigger cranks and have at it. Saw a guy using one the other day, seems to work fairly well.

This will just **** you off but… you sent in your form 1 for a machinegun along with $200 and ordered “How to convert your 10/22 to full auto” ($12) when your form came back approved you started your conversion.

wow...that does **** me off. Im going to go punch my dad now.

Your best option is a John Norell hammer pack for a Ruger 10/22. Make sure it has a rate reducer. It will cost $8500 to $10000 and in my opinion is worth every penny.

Back