Full-Auto 1911 (Video)

I have not fired that particular gun, which appears to be a "one off" home build, but I have fired several selective fire pistols, 9mm, .45, and 7.63, with and without shoulder stocks.

But I have a problem. In spite of deep concentration and going into prayer and fasting, I have not been able to think of anything more useless. The stocked .45 pistol alone, without serious ear protection, is a sure path to deafness. An auto version will hit nothing with anything but the first shot except at bellygun range.

I'll pass.

P.S. A standard magazine lasts less than a second.

Jim

F/a 1911

The F/A 1911 shown on the video with it's shoulder stock with the addition of a much longer barrel (available) and much larger capacity magazine would be an awesome ClassIII weapon, but........ If you have the many thousands of dollars to spend, an M3 .45cal. submachine gun is out there someplace, or the better 1928 F/A Thompson.

Whether we civilians under the Federal Firearms Act of 1934, need, desire, want, or whatever, the cost of obtaining them are prohibitive and the cost of not conforming to the law certainly is much more expensive in terms of dollars and prison.........

Impractical? Yep.

Half crazy? You bet.

Insanely expensive? Probably.

I still want one.

I wouldn't really say its half crazy or crazy at all....if you got the money and can find one then go for it. :D You only live once ;)

FUll auto 1911...

THAT IS A WICKED VID!!! I want one... I just may build one now (im a C2 SOT in FL)!!!! That would be completely useless, but sooooooo muuuuccccchhhhhh friggin FUUUUNNNNNN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Imagine showing up at the range with that thing!! The attention would be awesome!! You'd be the envy of every gun nutt everywhere... Of course I will probably use a Kimber as a base.... Cant wait to get back state-side and back to my toys!!!

Back