Front Sight .......... strongarm tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMGlocker

It seems Front Sight FTI is a bit sensitive to its association with Scientology being aired on a popular internet bulletin board.
Looks like a business that deserves to get flushed down the toilet. How can you be a proponent of the second amendment, when you try to strongarm people out of their first amendment rights?

http://glocktalk.com/announcement.php?s=&forumid=19
Hi folks. I recently received a certified letter, from Front Sight Firearms Training Institute's lawyer, concerning negative posts made on Glock Talk. In addition to wanting me to ban an individual that made allegations against them, the message threatened legal action against this site if I didn't 'Carefully check posts in the future concerning Front Site'.

Icky Pizza

Several people have been sued or threatened with lawsuits in order to keep this information secret. It's a tactic not taught by other shooting schools, but utilized by secretive cults with things to hide. If you own a certificate good for some future training, or if you own a pile of sand in the desert there, this might be a good time to unload them. Knowledgable investors are likely to steer clear of the place from now on.

Wait, someone's at my door...........:eek:

Can't say as I'm tickled with Eric. :(

If somebody libels FSI on his board, he should remove the post once FSI informs him that it's libelous -- meaning untrue -- and why it's untrue. However, FSI has just as much right and opportunity to post "the truth" about posts concerning it as anybody else does.

For him to just ban the topic of FSI is caving in to 1A infringement, which he really should think seriously about....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back