Freedom Munitions

BlueOvalFitter

Has anyone ever bought ammo from this company? I was interested in some .40 FMJ for target practice and their XTP brand for personal defense.
They sell both of these rounds new and remanufactured. Opinions on both? :confused:
Thank You.

I have used about 600 rounds of the XTP reman in 9mm in several pistols, the ammo always looks and preforms top notch.

I have ordered all of my range ammo 9mm 115gr and .45 230gr from Freedom since 2013 with never any issues at all. In fact I just ordered 600 rounds of 9mm today on their Memorial day sale with free shipping over $99 and their 9mm ammo is on sale too.

I always buy their reman (re-manufactured) instead of new because the reman is a little cheaper and I have never had a problem after buying and shooting over 16,000 rounds through my Glock 17 and 30 Gen 4's.

On their website you can sign up for their daily emails which will show their daily sales and deals. They send the emails shortly after midnight Idaho time (where they are located).

Some folks have complained their shipping takes along time. Freedom is a small company with a growing list of customers. Many times they have shipped to me within a couple of days. The longest I have had to wait for them to ship is a week - not too often.

Try Freedom - I think you will like them. There is no sales tax, periodic free shipping, $7.50 flat rate shipping and their cost is less expensive than buying locally.

On my front porch today when I got home was a box from Freedom, containing:

300 9mm 115g reman
300 .38 158g reman
100 .45 230g reman

I've shot hundreds, probably a few thousand actually, rounds of Freedom reman .38 and .357 over the last couple years and have never once had a bad round.

Back