Free Para mags

motorep

I got a coupon in todays' mail from Para Ordnance. It's for two free 10 round mags if you buy a 14-45 LDA. I f anyone can use it, e-mail me and I'll mail it to you.

It's a nice gesture on your part but I think there's gonna be a long silence after this way one. (Somewhere, in the distance, a dog barks...)

:)

Jeez, what a bunch of unbelievers - probably Glock owners - the coupon has been spoken for. After replies from all the US states, Canada, Australia, several islands in the Bahamas, and one that appears to be from the Mars lander, it's going to the first respondent. Steve, it's in tomorrows' mail.

Apparently, the Mars Lander's antenna is mistakenly pointed at motorep's residence. Please, motorep, notify NASA as their engineers are pulling their hairs out of their heads. This news should calm them down some. Please turn on the coffee maker and keep your washer empty for the ones who forget their pocket protectors. Those gearheads will be on their way, that is if they don't screw up the units on the drive in. •_•

- Ron V.

------------------

Back