Free At Last! My God, Free At Last!

jmlv

FINUALLY I WILL BE FREE OF NJ AND ITS ASSANINE FRIEARMS LAWS. MY HOUSE AFTER 2 YEARS ON THE MARKET HAS BEEN SOLD. A BID HAS BEEN MADE ON A HOUSE IN THE FREE STATE OF PA. SHOULD KNOW FOR SURE BY NEXT WEEK IF WE GOT THE HOUSE. I WILL SOON BE A PA RESIDENT WITH ALL THE WONDERFUL PRIVLEDGELES THAT ENTAILS(CARRY PERMITS BUYING HANDGUNS WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION OF THE LOCAL PD ETC.) iTS TAKED MANY YEARS TO BRING ME TO THIS PLACE IN MY LIFE BUT FINUALLY IM TRULLY:
FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! :D

Congrats on your escape from PRNJ and welcome to the fine state of PA.
We always have room for more guns (and gun owners) here.
Mike

Congratulations! I moved out of California to Kentucky about 5 months ago. What a difference. Much less hassle here purchasing a gun.

Help...*ack*...help.. I am behind the Iron Curtain in the great state of Massachusetts... if anyone gets this message... pray for me ....*ack*.. transmission... is getting weak....

Escape to PA

Congratulations! I'd like to be able to say I'm right behind you but I'm stuck in NJ for awhile- and I'm just across the river!
:mad:

Congratulations on your exodus from NJ. I moved out from NJ to Atlanta, GA in August 1998 and will not move back to NJ. Like PA, the cost of living is much more affordable and the gun laws are much more lenient. However, the weather is warmer in Atlanta.

zzztttt. shshsshhshstttststzz

zzz.... Roger that jamgusmc..... bzzbzbbatastdsd.... stuck... iron curtain of... ... ublic of Kalifornia.... hard to communica.... zztztt... freedom.... still a dream..... asdzxfzxgtxtc... so close yet so far.... currently plotting my esc...................................

THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN TERMINATED BY YOUR KALIBAN SUPERIORS.

END COMMUNICATION.

The Chair is against the wall........ The chair is against the wall.... John has a long Mustache...... John has a long Mustache....

We sign the papers today!

The move is a go! I will within the next 2 monthe be a resident of Morrisville PA. YAHOO!
Now I can start planning my first purchace ( I am told I have to wait the 30 days befour I am a legal resident) :D

Though you have escaped, forget not those you left behind. From a distance, agitate and prod whenever you get a chance.

Politicians and other criminals need to be oft tweeked.

Sam

Well it took longer than I thought it would (or should)

but the papers have been signed and files now. (after one delay or another since last week) Its a done deal now I move probably end of june. Need to have some stuff done first mainly a 6' stockade fence for the dogs and some other minor stuff. PA here I come! :D

Back