Fraser .25 Auto

Oldspeed

I have a Fraser .25 Auto that I purchased about 18 yrs. ago for about $150. I think that it was made by a company in Michigan? It is a stainless steel copy of the Baby Browning .25. It appears very well made and finished and I believe that Browning parts and magazines are interchangable? I was wondering how long these were made and are there many around?
Thanks

You may have a Bauer .25 pistol, which if I remember, was made in Fraser, Michigan. They are a really nice copy of the Baby Browning. Enjoy!

------------------
o I raised my hand to eye level, like pointing a finger, and fired. Wild Bill Hickok
o If you have to shoot a man, shoot him in the guts... Wild Bill Hickok
o 45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel!
BigG
o It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error. Justice Robert H. Jackson
o It is error alone that needs government support; truth can stand by itself. Tom Jefferson
o When you attempt to rationalize two inconsistent positions, you risk drowning as your own sewage backs up. BigG

The Fraser .25 was a copy of the Bauer made until 1990. The Bauer was a stainless steel copy of the Baby Browning and made from about 1971-1984. Both the Fraser & Bauer were made in Fraser, MI. Hope this helps!

Steve Mace

------------------
After today, its all historical

Back