Franchi Intensity?

That is exactly what it is. If it is anywhere close to the Affinity in fit and finish, it will be a home run.

Based on Old Unc/Slugo 's recommendation and hopefully today I will get a chance to try them out. I got me the full size 20ga and the daughter a compact. They look and feel great and based on numerous reviews I should be very happy.

I am somewhat surprised they are selling any Benellis, because I think the Franchis look way better. Can you carry your dead birds slung around your neck with a Franchi, too?

I am somewhat surprised they are selling any Benellis, because I think the Franchis look way better. Can you carry your dead birds slung around your neck with a Franchi, too?

I did this morning, 6 bird limit with a new Affinity 20ga, #3 shot and a Trulock Precision Hunter Modified choke in 25+mph wind, rain, sleet and snow.

Do you need a 3 1/2" gun? The Affinity will do anything the bigger brother will do.

I plan on trying to use the 20ga Affinity all season.

Very true Cowboy. Plus I see the Intensity is more expensive. I'll probably just go with the Affinity IF I get a Franchi anytime

Back