foxx and aliengear holsters.

I really considered the aliengear for my full size M&P 9mm and almost did it but I kept seeing people comment on the thickness of the material. They said it was a good bit thicker than others. I also saw where people where having to use the spacers so their gun wasn't so tight and that would make it even thicker. I was trying to carry a full size gun IWB and wanted thin as possible so I ended up going with Crossbreed.

i got my aliengear. i dont find it to need any spacers. also the leather isnt too thick. i carry a 4in S&W SD40VE in it. no issues so far

I've got an alien gear for my xd and it's great. It's comfortable and well made that's why I'm looking into getting one for all my CCW.

Glad you like it, biohazard. I may consider them again when it's time to make another holster purchase. I was just a victim of too much internet research and let a few unsatisfied people spoil my initial opinion of them.

i saw the same bad reviews. however for the price of $37 and the 30 day buy back i figured i have nothing to lose. glad i gave em a go

I had a crossbreed for my Glock 21 and Glock 30 before I had to sell them.

I have an aliengear on order for my Glock 22, hard to argue with the price, and the $40 or so (including shipping) isn't much of a risk for a holster I may love.

Plus Aliengear has a 4-week trial period, if you don't like it you can just send it back. And you can exchange the shells for free if you get a new pistol.

I have been using an Alien Gear for a little while now and can recommend it with out hesitation. I use it with my Ruger LCR and forget i'm wearing it. The leather is thick compared to my White Hat horse hide holster and I like the retention I am getting with the small spacers and screws. I have another Alien Gear on order for my Glock 19. They are getting popular so the ship time is running around 5 weeks right now but in my opinion well worth the wait for the price and quality.

I have the alien gear for my LCR and it is a great holster, I am waiting on another for the XDs 45 should have it within the week. great holsters for $ spent.

Back