Fowl Terrorist Takedown

Fernando Coelho

What happened to the chicken that crossed the road? Forget him! Read about what happened to the rest of his clandestine group of terrorists! Here is the complete story.

Welllll, I've allus said that city folks will have problems with "country stuff". :)

I'd bet that Terrorist Chicken #2 didn't provide a lot for the chicken'n'dumplin's. Center-punchin' a bird with a .308 ain't recommended...

Goin' from chickens to Pea Fowl? Lordy! That's worse-ter than gettin' a bunch of guinea-hens!

:D, Art

Art,

Actually #2 was the easiest to clean... the .308 entered just above the breast and exited where there is a normal body exit point.... all the innerds were evacuated along with the bullet. :eek: Wasn't much left to do but remove below the knees, above the neck, and pluck. :D

Last edited:
Hilarious

:D Would be even more funny if it didn't sound like something I would do!

P.S. you might want to correct the grammer in the first paragraph (its shudder, not shutter)...Sorry, I'm just a little obsessive-compulsive about spelling and grammar ;)

Whhhaaaaat?!? :rolleyes:

Mis-spell a word?…. use the incorrect word in a sentence? Me, a highly trained Jar-Head?!? Naaaaaa, never! You must have looked at it incorrectly! :p :D

Thanks!!

Back