FOUP

Yesterday I received partial payment ($100) of a debt that seemed uncollectable. Today I used part of this found money to fund my FOUP pledge. I want to use the rest to sponsor a TFL member who wants to pledge FOUP but can't afford it. We will use the honor system, as in "(y)our sacred honor."

The first TFL member to post a reply claiming financial need gets the sponsorship. The sponsored TFL member should then supply me (by email) with a postal address in the United States. I will send (by certified mail) Federal Reserve Notes with a face value of $50.00 to that address. The sponsored member is responsible for mailing the pledge to FOUP.

Rich challenged us to "dig deep." Can any other TFL members offer similar sponsorships?

------------------
Slowpoke Rodrigo...he pack a gon...

I'll do the same for any TFL member with one change-you send in the FOUP formed signed. I'll send the money direct to FOUP in your name.

I would suggest that someone contact the guys above via Email and arrange to send THEM your signed FOUP form. Then they can forward the form with payment to me.

Several people have Emailed me and indicated that they are financially unable to participate. These guys have made a great offer, I hope someone takes them up on it.

Thanks Guys.

------------------
-Essayons

Bravo to Slowpoke and Sparticus!

Your generous offer is too kind. I had to dig to make my contribution so, I understand the plight of those who just can't afford it.

Thank you!

[This message has been edited by Grayfox (edited July 09, 1999).]

My offer stands until accepted. I will check this topic again Monday morning; I'm taking a road trip now to look at a Smith & Wesson 624 Lew Horton Special and a High Standard Sharpshooter.

------------------

Hades:

I got your email. I will stop at the post office after work today. Thanks for supporting FOUP.

------------------

If FOUP were to die, shouldn't the dough go to someplace like the GOA, NRA, JPFO or like pro-Second Amendment group?

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

The Second Amendment Foundation has a couple of media campaigns going - http://www.saf.org/SAFmedia.html
drawer.gif

Back