Found Another Worth Rescuing

mk70ss

Found this S&W 3913 at the local gun store. Been used some, but overall in great shape. These are great little guns, so I snagged it. Two factory mags too. Seems no one wants a single stack 9mm anymore.

@mk70ss: Thanks for sharing your find. Great photo! I would have rescued that one also. It is good that you got two magazines with it. It is getting nearly impossible to find magazines for the 39, 439, 539, 639, and the 39 compact model series, and so if you run across more magazines, I would grab them.

As for the unpopularity of single stack magazines, that may change. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that before the current administration leaves, there will be a federal ban on high capacity magazines.

One of only two S&W semi-autos that I really ever liked... the other being the 645/4506.

I have a 4506; I also have a 410 (.40-cal double stack) that I use as a home defense gun.

Never found a 3913, though, at least not at a price I'm willing to give for one.

Its simple...

your gain, someone else lost.

I thought the recent "Ladysmith" magazines were supposed to operate the M39 series pistols.

Enjoy it my favorite CPL firearm.

One of these came up for sale locally and was tempting. But the price was way too high and it was a bit rough looking. But I’ve always got my eye open for a plain old model 39, it’s still one of the best shooters I’ve ever had, never should have sold it.

Back