Found a S&W Model 10-6 at my local Pawn

GaryED50

Got real lucky found a model 10-6 in great shape. some holster wear but thats expected. Looks and shoots great
IMG-0960.png

IMG-0966.png

I'm basically starting over got into a money mess with a home remodel ended up having to sell my firearms. Now that its all straightened out starting over. Thank God I no longer live in CA.

Gary

What did you end up paying?

(There's a 10-7 snub at a store around here. They have $450 on it, but I suspect it's high (just because this store prices things super high). Contemplating making an offer.)

What did you end up paying?

(There's a 10-7 snub at a store around here. They have $450 on it, but I suspect it's high (just because this store prices things super high). Contemplating making an offer.)
I think a lot will depend on what shape they are in.

I bought a 2" RB 10-7 DOC gun a couple of years back. Paid $329 for it.

It was the best of three they had, and finish wise, its in pretty good shape. The othjer two were "rough". All were the same price. They also had a number of 4" Model 10's too, also DOC guns, and most were pretty rough, for around the same price.

While cleaning the gun after the second time out, the barrel spun loose and I had to Loctite it back on. Been fine ever since, and Ive been shooting it a couple of times a month, ever since.

Not long after I got that one, I picked up another 2" RB for around $450 and a 2"SB for $500. Both of those were in excellent shape, and both look new.

Model 10 Heavy Barrel is a great place to start rebuilding your collection. Perfect for the night stand and plenty of fun at the range.

The HB is practical and I like it.

But the standard barrel with its elegant taper
is just so classic and handy in the hand.

For some reason, the tapered barrel seems
to me half the weight of the HB although I
know it's not true. It just sits perfectly in
the hand.

It's probably why I also love the
older Model 15 or 67 with their sculpted barrels.

Its hard to beat a M10 HB, I have one myself and love it. Shoots like a laser and makes me look good when shooting lol.

Back