Found a new, to me, way to CC

IMTHDUKE

Began to CC with a belly band. I always thought this thing was a gimmick, but it the most comfortable thing I have used. It is comfortable sitting in car seat, and is totally concealed. Can be changed around to other side for cross draw. Comes with pockets for 2 mags extra. That is a Colt Defender in the band. Why didn't someone tell me about this? With my Sig P938 it will practically disappear.

I've been using a Desantis belly band with my Sig P938 for almost a year now and it's certainly become my favorite carry method. It's very versatile allows me to easily carry extra mags. I also was sceptical at first, but am glad I gave it a try.

Edit: I should add that I wear mine low around my waist. Again, very comfortable.

I used a belly band years ago, loved it. Don't know why I quit using one. I was comfortable and hid my gun no matter what I wore.

I just started using the Crossbreed belly band. It doesn't replace my hybrid belt holster in EDC, but it has it's place with gym shorts and such or as deep concealment with no loops showing.

What sold me on this one is the kydex holster incorporated into it and the second wrap over the holster holding it secure and tight against the body.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Product/Modular-Belly-Bands

One of the biggest features I appreciated with the belly band carry was the ability to carry wearing clothes without belts such as sweatpants or even pajamas.

Back