Fort Worth gun show worth the drive?

Ken51

The Fort Worth (TX) Gun and Knife show is this weekend. I'm in the market for my first handgun and thought about going to the show to see if there are any decent deals.

Has anyone been to the Fort Worth show before, and if so, is it worthwhile to make the trip?

Yes, I went to the one last month, and it was ok. I believe a larger gun show will be in Fort Worth the following weekend at the Amon Carter exhibit hall: I've been to 3 of those shows, and I thought they were better (more tables, more stuff). I bought my two handguns at this show from Doc Avery at prices of $75 to $100 less than I found at retail stores.

I don't know how far you have to drive (I live in Ft. Worth), but I think you'd find it worth the effort.

Concur. I have a few friends that live around D/FW and they say is a pretty good show.

CMOS

------------------
Join GOA, NRA and vote.

The good Ft Worth show is at Amon Carter, the one downtown is not any good and they charge for parking. If you want a show this weekend Tulsa is the place to be. 3700 tables in an 11 acre building! It takes 2 days to see it. I am going 500 miles each way, it is only twice a year. Miss D is flying in from Chicago for it.

Back