Form 1 question

rjv140

I am building a 300 blackout sbr from a noveske stripped lower. I am about to e file the form one and I have a few questions. Is it okay to note the noveske S/n on line 4g? Also, can I list ar-15 as the model on 4d?

Finally, with efiling the form one, how does the payment work? Can I use a credit card online or do you still need to send a money order?

Any responses would be appreciated.

I just got 2 more eform 1's approved this weekend. Took a total of 38 DAYS TO APPROVE!!!!!

For the S/N use the # that Noveski stamped on the receiver. Same for the model #.

The eform site will ask for a credit card at the end of the application. Easy and fast.

You will need to attach a copy of your Trust/LLC document to the file as well and have that info engraved on the lower

All in all, a pretty easy thing to do

Thanks for the response. That was a quick turn around. Just to confirm, the model section should also be listed as my serial number of the stripped lower?

I just want to confirm this was approved for you bc I have seen various different things as to what should be included on 4d such as "ar-15"

No, use the model designation of the mfg. My Noveske Gen 1 lower is a N4, shown above the fire control group, like this:

th

When filling out the Eform, it is listed in the drop down, but write it in if you are doing paper.

Back