Foreign gun-grabbers!

DAL

This may be old news to some of you, but it's new news to me. Please read what's posted on the following link. http://sksparts.com/unandguncontrolinus.html

Now, isn't that a pisser? Not only do we have to contend with domestic gun-grabbers, now we have to put up with foreign ones too!

Could someone tell me what is so great about Europe, and why we should all rush to embrace Europe's way of life? I've lived in Europe and, while it has its good points (culture, arts, etc.), it also has its dark side (crushing taxes, governmental control over almost every aspect of human life, an individual's-desires-count-for-little-compared-to-society's-needs philosophy). This country (America) was founded to get the hell away from that type of thinking. Let's not throw everything in reverse and de-evolve.

America's example has helped lead the world into greater freedom. Can you imagine what Europe would be like if America had never existed? I can, and it's not a pretty picture.
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.

We're well on the way. Today the rights and freedoms of the individual are forsaken for "the general good of society" - the exact opposite of the Constitution's intent.

This is a long dark dirty road we are headed down...

CMOS

------------------
GOA, TSRA, LEAA, NRA, SAF and I vote!

Back