For H&K USP's whai's the best type of brands of ammo that gives a clean burn and lit

Longjohn

Can anyone tell me what the best brands of ammo are for the H&K USP's that gives a clean burn and low muzzle flash???

Are you referring to ball ammo or premium hollowpoints?

In ball, I just use high quality reloads, Fiocchi, or Speer Lawman. The Speer has the least flash and is cleanest, if it matters. The Fiocchi is hotter - more like defence rounds. The reloads I usually get (I'm soon to start reloading my own) are from a commercial reloader out of California - they travel the gunshow circuit selling reloads from once fired police/military brass. Good quality, and cheap.

In hollowpoints, Pro Load is great. Low muzzle flash, accurate and powerful. Quality second to none. Remington GS is good, too.

My USP45C is not at all finicky about what it eats, it has acceppted everything I've put in it, it has had no malfunctions of any type to date (just like my SIGs). for Practice, I've found S&B 230 gr hardball to be inexpensive, accurate, reliable and clean. For carry, I favor lighter (165/185/200 gr) projectiles in short barreled .45's I didn't note what caliber, so I don't know if my advice is real useful. FWIW, I use a l0ot of S&B in 9mm, too, same performance.
M2

Not just for Hk, but for any other pistol:

The cleanest 9 mm ammo I ever fired is German
made GECO (Dynamite Nobel). It's not the most
powerful or accurate, although consistent, but it's very, very clean.
Shot a box of 50 through my CZ-75 and was not
sure if I need to clean it, like I usually
do after each shooting session...

Also, this ammo is extremely clean and shiny on the outside also...

Very broad range of answers to your ?

My USP40C has not indicated any particular preference for brand or type. Have used Cor-bon, Federal, UMC, Winchester (win-clean is it?) in a variety of loads and bullet configurations.

In my opinion kinda like asking which candy do kids like best?

Merry Christmas

Back