Folding barrel carbine

Snickersnee

Inactive
Somebody makes a folding barrel carbine to get around the folding stock prohibition, and while I don't have a need for such a weapon, I do have a desire for such a toy. It sounds like something I can fold up and stick in my backpack when I go camping.

Anyway, does anyone know what I'm talking about, and if you do, do you know if it's any good?

As I recall, it was chambered for 9mm, if that helps...

Fired one. Minor complaint is buttstock shape. Wish it was shaped more like the collaspable buttstock used on the HK91A3. Too bad the Kel Tech doesn't take a Glock magazine. Other than that, very compact carbine. Fun to shoot too.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

4V50 Gary,

The KelTec does take Glock magazines! You can order the pistol grip to accept them. I forget the cost, but it is not exorbitant. I have one of these and I very much enjoy it. I'm not that big a guy (5'9") and it fits me fairly well. It is also fairly accurate and cheap to shoot. If I have one complaint about the gun is that it is not very friendly to cleanings. I've lost more skin and bled more on this gun than all the other guns combined. For some reason, it likes to grab the skin on the back of the web of my hand (the skin between the index finger and the thumb). I'm looking at a potential scar now. Even taking that into consideration, I still enjoy and appreciate the gun...for whatever it's worth.

Thanks Truth & Justice. May have to consider one now.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Back