FNG

Doc Mac

Greetings, Just wanted to introduce myself, and say how nice it is to find myself among
like-minded individuals. I just discovered
this forum through a post over on Blade Forums. Since I have way more guns than knives, it seems right that I add this site to my online info addiction. Looking forward to learning, contributing, and enjoying it here.

Welcome! As a lurker and new participant I can report that this is a great group. Nothing better than to start the day with a pot of coffee and TFL.

Doc Mac,

Welcome to TFL.
As you'll soon see for yourself, it's simply the finest.
I look forward to your contributions, questions and participation in discussions.

------------------
Mykl
~~~~~
"If you really want to know what's going on;
then, you have to follow the money trail."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hi People, welcome to a fine board. Pull up a stump and join in.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Doc Mac, welcome on! I'm a Bladeforums convert myself--do you go by the same nick on BFC? Knives are cool. Guns are cool. Man was not meant to choose between them . . .
:)

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

G'day mates !
Pull up a chair, grap a cup of whatever & tell us your "tales" & ask your questions.
This is truly a great time to live in & "this" is a great place to be at. :)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Welcome to The Firing line.
Hearing and Eye Protection OPTIONAL.
:)

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Welcome. Be sure to utilize the search feature. You can probably find a thread on any gun subject there is, with a wealth of accurate info on it.

Back