FN Five-Seven Giveaway by Classic firearms

Not much of an incentive. 5.7 x 28 FN ammo is not easy to come by and is only loaded by FN(27 grains) and Federal(40 grains). Starts at $23.99 per 50 for the Federal stuff at Midway. Isn't listed at all by Graf's.
I note that Classic Firearms only has 2,000 round cases of FN ammo at $1,075.00 too.

Not much of an incentive. 5.7 x 28 FN ammo is not easy to come by and is only loaded by FN(27 grains) and Federal(40 grains). Starts at $23.99 per 50 for the Federal stuff at Midway. Isn't listed at all by Graf's.
Perhaps it may difficult in your part of Canadia; but every gun store in my small city (pop. 30k) carries 5.7x28mm.
And, given the cost of various other cartridges in today's world, I don't consider $24/box to be all that expensive for what it does.

I note that Classic Firearms only has 2,000 round cases of FN ammo at $1,075.00 too.
Would you turn one down for free though?

I'm in, the 5.7FN seems very interesting, but the challenging handloading of the 5.7 has kind of kept me off to the side. Still entered the contest, heck i'm constantly being forced to watch ads and vids for nothing but aggravation, might as well have a chance to win something in return !

To my knowledge I think there is only one configuration of 5.7x28 that is legal for civvies to purchase. It is a VMAX loading with some SS---- number designating it. There is the second kind that is banned for civvies because it is OMG!.....Armor piercing...Oh teh noes!!!:eek: Guess whoever designated that rule never heard of small caliber high-velocity rifle rounds.

I was tempted to sign up for the raffle but I really don't have much use for the 5.7. Like the others said, rare and expensive ammo unless you go pig out on a specialty reloading kit. $1,075.00??? Sounds like a nice, still-good-condition Honda Civic with just 80K miles on it and maybe slight body scratches/rust. Many of em' in my area.

Back