FN FAL Trilux sight

EMDII

Inactive
I recently purchased a Hesse Arms FN FALO. Looks and handles well, HB will absorb heat all day, and quality is first rate.
I have a Trilux sight but no dust cover/base adaptor. I've tried Evans, Ohio Gun Works, and just about everybody else. Does anyone KNOW where I can get just a dust cover with the correct attachment for the Trilux?
PS- I do have the stock cover, so gun works fine w/o trilux. I used this sight in SWA, and like it over some other more expensive optics (SN-4, et al). Shame to have such a paperweight!
Thanks for ANY help!

The FAL series of weapons is really somewhat in a state of transition right now. Since many have started to make aftermarket parts these weapons are selling very well, especially since now they can be legally bought without the thumbhole stock. You may wish to check out DSA's website www.dsarms.com for info. Also Arizona Response Systems is known far and wide for their FAL work. They should be a good source. Their website is www.arizonaresponsesystems.com but I think it's down as I write this.

Back