FN Browning High Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

AIM company from Ohio has used Israel State Security high powers for a decent price. Has anyone dealt with this company or heard anything good or bad about these particular pistols? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

What is a decent price? How are the pistols described? AIM has been around a while but, I have not dealt with them. Any luck with used market locally?

Sid
---
Tx FFL

I got an East German Makarov from them. Good service, pistol was as described, good price. Sid, I am in Austin, where you at?

I just recently purchased an FN Hi-Power from AIM & couldn't be happier. The cost was approx. $250. It is marked FN (not Browning) on the slide & came with two FN Hi-caps AND came also with Fobus IWB holster AND two mag pouch. The holster & mag pouch are leather & in excellent shape. The gun had a crappy mil-spec trigger but I fixed that & it shoots superb (one big hole benched @ 15 yds.). The finish on the gun looks like baked on enamel & yes the gun has dings but it is mechanically perfect. Oh, mine was made in 1990 so it's not some 30 yr. old reject. All in all, one helluva deal!

BOGE: Thank you, I was planning on ordering one anyways but you helped ease my mind.

By the way, I am originally from Davenport.

[This message has been edited by Keeper (edited August 31, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back