Flush magazine/bottom metal for custom 700 build

Kirch

Inactive
I'm in the process on putting together a bill of materials for a custom hunting rifle. Knows right now are .300WSM stiller TAC 30 action, hart barrel, Jewell trigger and mcmillan stock. Item I'm struggling with right now is bottom metal. I want a detachable magazine that will be FLUSH with the bottom of the stock. Like 99.99% of off the shelf hunting rifles. It seems all the bottom metal I've researched utilizes accuracy international mags that hang below the stock and flush with the trigger guard. I don't want a mag hanging below the stock. Is anyone making a bottom metal and mag set up similar to the ruger American rifle magazine set up? I like that. Or any other suggestions you fellas might have. 2 in the clip and one hand fed is fine for me.

I think you're out of luck aftermarket, Remington makes a flush mount bottom metal and DM. I just don't know how hard it'll be to get one or how expensive. If you get one you'll have to modify the DM to feed your WSM cartridge since it isn't offered in a short magnum.

Back