Flat Tire=Big Trouble in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

freenokia

If any of you guys are following my other thread (http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=446248) This is the other story I was refering to in post #24.

When I was in my early 20's I used to like to party, drink beer, smoke cigarettes, stay up late ect. Pretty much like every other kid at the same age. I had a big circle of friends who liked to do the same things.

One particular night, a buddy and I had been drinking beer and shooting pool for the better part of the day. About 10 o'clock another buddy got off 2ed shift as a correctional officer at the prison and found his way up to the bar. We all kicked it until about 12 when the bar closed...and none of us wanted to go home so we decided to get some more beer and ride dirt roads. Buddy#2 (the CO) didn't drink and still doesn't...So I just let him drive us around in my Jeep GC.

We rode around drinking and throwing bottles at road signs :D (I quite littering years ago:)) just kind of goofing off.

Anyway, about 2:45am we come out on the main highway about 5 mi from town. We're tired and headed back to town when "POP flap flap flap flap flap"...flat tire. I didn't have a spare at the time, as I had taken it out some time before while installing a loud stereo system :) We pulled off on a little side road to get off the main highway, and parked just off the road about 50ft from the stop sign.

Whipped out the cell phones and started calling everybody we knew. Nobody would answer. Well hell, we finally called a 3ed buddy who was a city cop at the time and working that night. COME AND GET US!!! He said he would but it would be about 4:00 before he could get there because the black crowd had had a HUGE party at a club in the counrty that was set to close at 3:00 and they expected all of them to come into town...

About that time, oh my goodness...here they came. The club was down the road from where we had broke down. We wern't like down the road either. We were right by the stop sign. There had to be 200 cars come through there over the next 20 minutes. All of them slowed down and stopped at the stop sign & what did they see? Three pasty white kids in a broken down Grand Cherokee. Drunk. & one of them wearing a Correctional officer uniform *Facepalm* :)

I've never heard that many racial slurs in my life! ha ha ha. They were not pleased we were sitting there.

Anyway, both of my buddies were scared...I wasn't too thrilled about the situation myself. Buddy in the back said something about what they were saying & I told him straight up "They can talk all they want to, as long as they keep doing it over there"

I had a glock 23 with 2 mags, but 20 rounds vs 400-500 people wasn't going to do a damn thing but get us some company on the way to hell :)

So, finally the last car goes by and everything settles down. A little while later buddy #3 comes and picks us up in the cop car :) Next day I got a tire for my jeep...

Out of all those people nobody offered us a ride.

So, what would you do in the same situation? Hide in the woods? Yell back? Call 911? Stay put??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back