Flashlight attachment for Glock Mags?

Mr. Blue

Inactive
I am searching for a flashlight attachment for the bttom of a glock mag. I'm told they're out there, but don't see 'em on the Glock sites. Can anybody assist? (My glock does not have the mounting rails and I like the idea of simply inserting a different mag set-up for home protection at night.)

This type of mount could be what you're looking for?

http://www.tacm3.com/firearms.htm

I don't know how well the TACMIII will stand up to Weapon mounting, or whether this type of mounting is any good. I would have thought that getting a holster for it would be difficult, Hopefully the Light & mount can be quickly removed or attached?

I thought that SureFire make a WeaponLight for Glocks without rails?

Al

I have the magazine mount that you mentioned. I had a Streamlight Scorpion in it. The biggest problem is that it doesn't have an effective momentary switching capability. You can't easily do a quick flash on an area without taking your off hand away from the grip and destabilizing the gun. After trying it a few times, I bought the Surefire weapon mounted light. It has its own rail that mounts very solidly to the front of the trigger guard. I prefer the model with the pressure switch mounted to the grip. After using it a few times, I had no problem controlling it. It comes with an additional high-output lamp module that will cook hotdogs on a wall.

I have the TACMIII lights mounted on my AR-15s and on a couple of 12 ga. shotguns. They are extremely durable. What sold me on the durability of them was one of their salesmen (they are manufactured near me) THREW it onto a concrete floor and it worked afterwards. The TACM lights come with a "pigtail" option for use on long guns and will work with the magazine plate light mount.

-sarah

Back