Fist Holster

This is to all of you ladies out there. Has anyone used one of the Ladyfist holsters? I'm looking for input on one for a snubby revolver. The one that Brenda Flowers is wearing on their web site is what I'm interested in, but will consider an IWB. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm getting tired of carrying it in my pocketbook, (it's heavy enough without the pistol!!!!!!) and I'm not really happy with the fanny pack I've got. They are a little pricey, but you usually get what you pay for.
Also, what are your experiences with carrying a snubby IWB?
Thanks a bunch,

gj

You didn't say what brand of snubby you have, but my wife carries her Taurus 85 using the Barami Hip-grip. I also use them on my S&W snubs. My wife likes them because there is no extra bulk like with a holster and the gun stays put.

Can't help you with the LadyFist line directly, everything I've ever seen Jim make is workmanlike, functional, and I daresay beautiful. I see no reason why his specialty holsters wouldn't follow the same template. To top it off he's a stand-up guy, and if there's a problem he'll take care of it.

Back