First Report from Mecca..

Rob Pincus

Hey boys and girls I arrived today at theSHOT SHOW to find quite a few good things.

first, NSSF has launched a proactive campaign to make sure everyone in Atlanta knows where the money we spend this week is coming from. Each exhibitor and attendee is being given a sheet of stickers when they register. The stickers read:
SHOT Shot
30,000 responsible business people working to support the shooting industry

(or something like that...)

anyway, they are being distributed withthte suggestion that they be attached to all credit card reciepts and bills that we use to buy things and pay for services here during our stay. I will be doing it.

Second:

I have seen it and it is good. What? The G36 of course! I will own one. Unfortunately , the only two on display are in a rotating and locked glass display. I imagine this is because the G36 has not been approved for importation yet and the sample guns actually belong to ATF and are not to be fondled. this was the case last year with the 34/35. I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Third:

The over-hyped two years late Crossfire .223/12 gauge looks like it may actually be orderable this year.

More to come after the show officially opens tomorrow.

Back