First Post!

Melkiper

Hey guys just saying hello, new guy to the forum. My brother said its full of good people so I figured Id sign up and tell you I received my C&R license this weekend and I'm pumped! Thinking about going for the Tokarev first. What is your favorite C&R purchase?

my favorite was my first, my Savage made Enfield number 4 MK1*. a rapidly growing second place is an Arisaka type44.

tokarevs are good pistols, I'm played around with them a few times. I think they are very preferable to the CZ52 pistols, too bulky and not at all user friendly. goo luck with the acquisition, though keep in mind that ammo availability and pricing fluctuates a lot with 7.62x25mm ammo.

oh and welcome to the forum.

Thanks a bunch, I defiantly wanna own a CZ down the road most likely a CZ82, but it's hard to find a dealer to ship one to Massachusetts due to its extremely volatile and deadly 12 round magazine :( Also as soon as a see a Nagant1895 Revolver it will be ordered haha.

Welcome to the forum! There are a ton of very nice and very knowledgeable people on this sight. My first ever gun was a Japanese Type 38 in 6.5x50 my uncle gave me.

Hello to both of you, My first gun was a Ruger SR22, just got my Licenses to Carry in July. Also got a Mosin-Nagant and I annexed a Maverick 88 from my dad haha well more so a caretaker...don't wanna make it seem like I stole it. :)

Last edited:
Welcome. The fun is just begining.
My first was a French MAS 49/56 rifle in 7.5X 54 French. Interesting, and fun to shoot.
Probably my best was purchase number two. Walther/Manurhin PP 7.65/32ACP in the original box with owners manual, test target, spare mag, and cleaning rod.
Fortunatly for me I got into C&R when there was a lot more available, and at some really good prices.

Back