First post and a question...

Quick question for the forum...I'm going to be buying a Ruger KP90 here in the next few days, and I'm trying to determine whether I want the decock only or the hammer drop safety variety...any comments???...

G

------------------
'When I was a very small boy, very small boys talked to me...Now that we've gown up together, they're afraid of what they say...I guess that's the price that we all pay when valued destiny comes to nothing...'

Do yourself a favor and look at the new P97
version of the gun, which is available in decock only, or DAO. It has a much superior grip, and trigger pull; plus, it's much lighter. Did I mention the new 8-round mags w/metal follower?
It's like stepping up from the VW to the Audi!

Yeah--definitely check out the P97. But if you're still sold on the P90 (like I was), I recommend the hammer-drop safety instead of the decock-only. I have one and have been very happy with it. If you really want to do the right thing, just buy both the P90 and the P97. You won't go wrong with either one.

Sic semper tyrannis

freedomlover

I own a Ruger P-90 with a decocker and I love it. I have had it for quite some time and have put just about every possible type of ammo through it without as much as a hiccup. I was also amazed at how accurate these pistols are as compared to some of the more expensive brands.
While on the subject of the P90, I would say that if you are going to carry it (as I often do in winter time, when not carrying My S&W 411, You may want to check out Safariland's Paddle holster for this model. It makes carrying even these full size pistols quite comfortably and makes it quite easy to conceal.

------------------
"what gives a government that arms the whole world the right to disarm it's own citizens?"

Back