Firestorm .45 question

I own a FireStorm Compact 45 with a dual tone finish. I paid $300 for it new and it accepts Colt mags with no problems. I was also told that it will take all other Colt patrts, such as barrel and such. I can't say anything bad about any FireStorm. They used to be a company called Llama. From what I was told, their employees bought them out, much like United Airlines did years ago. Their current website is http://www.firestorm-sgs.com/ I hope this helps!

They are not TRUE 1911 format. I don't really know what parts may be interchanged. For around $50 more, I would look at the Charles Daly's(make sure the serial # starts with a CD designation). They're not Springfield's or Kimber's but they should be better than the highly touted Norinco's.

PreserveFreedom nailed it old Llama. I just bought a mini-max compact 45. The mag that comes with it is printed "Llama".
So...How does it function you ask? Extremely well, no misfeeds so far. It only fired a couple hundred rounds yesterday (first time out with it).
I did do some work on it before I ever shot it. Polished some of the internal parts: worked on the trigger, cleaned up feeder ramp, etc. These are a rough pistol, sharp edges, parts not deburred, poor trigger, but all of these things you will see when you look at the gun.

I spent about half a day reworking it (I enjoyed it). Very smooth...fun to shoot. I think it was a good deal for me.

250 bucks for a 1911 clone?hey the price says it all.im sure its a great 250 dollor gun.just dont expect it to be as nice or shoot as well as any gun costing 3 to 4 times as much.you know you can only get what you pay for.

Back