Fineswine has her own little gun poll at her website

nralife

I found this on another board and thought I pass this link around to some other boards.

Ask her why she needs a CCW but the rest of don't need hi-caps or semiauto firearms...I doubt she will write back.

You're going to need a California town and zip. Use this:

San Jose 95134 or Santee 92071

Let her know what you think...
http://www.senate.gov/member/ca/feinstein/general/survey.html

Joe
---------------------------------
additional zips...

Redondo Beach 90277
Redondo Beach 90278
Torrance 90503
Torrance 90501
Long Beach 90805
Whittier 90607
Artesia 90702
Long Beach 90810
Huntington Park 90255

[This message has been edited by nralife (edited August 14, 1999).]

I'm glad that I'm not alone in calling our Senator Fineswine. Regarding email, she doesn't reply. Has anybody else called Boxer, "boxershorts?"

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Hmm, I used to wear boxer shorts, when I was wearing dress pants to work... not so good with jeans....

I'm still pissed at Gray Davis for his ads equating Ms. Feinstein with Leona Helmsley.

Anyway, I don't think there is anything to gain with making fun of people's names. It's immature at best, and risks association with anti-semitism at worst. I went to Feinstein's page and "voted." In the comments, I said, simply, "You need to read and understand the constitution."

I said that she was personally responsible for Columbine, Conyers and the Jewish Center; and any future incidents as she has made people defenseless...then asked if she renewed her CCW

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Here is some of what the AR15.com'ers wrote her:
http://www.ar15.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/002439.html

Even if ya don't have an AR, you should have a look over there from time to time. There are some very active people over there.
-----------------------------
SameShot, Different day
smile.gif

I asked the "lady" that instead of pressing for a high-capacity magazine ban, she propose
"one year per round". Use a gun with a 10-round capacity in a crime and get 10 ADDITIONAL MANDATORY years; use a 20-round mag, get 20 years, etc. I asked for her thoughts on this novel approach [g].

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

Love your motto Oakta.

Personally, never tried it myself but I use to, in my younger days when I did real work, deposit drunks on the lawn of City Hall. I also use to send drunks in to talk to my "uncle", the Mayor. ("Your right," I'd tell the drunk, "you've got every right to complain about me. In fact, why don't you complain to my uncle, the Mayor? You're a man, he's a man. Go in and give him a piece of your mind...and don't take no sh-t from him either!") The deputies use to have to chase them out afterwards.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Back