Rough Rider .22LR.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 222
  • RR first 12 shots.JPG
    RR first 12 shots.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 193
  • SD at 10 yards.JPG
    SD at 10 yards.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 152
I don't know why, but I love hearing about happy Rough Rider owners. Looks like she shoots well. Some tight shooting with Mr. Smith as well. What is the Smith?

Now to see some 15-25 yard targets :) . 5 Yards isn't really a test for accuracy :) as even a smooth bore will look good at that range!

That said, my rough rider shoots well enough at 25Y, so yours probably will too. Enjoy!

5 yards isn't bad when you can't see 6 anymore. LOL!

I too think she'll shoot just fine at longer distances. I'm very pleased with the RR so far, albeit we're still on the honeymoon...:D

nice gun

I like Rough Riders. Their mechanical accuracy hasn't been on par with other single action .22's that I've shot in my somewhat limited experience, but they still shoot well enough for sure! I think for the price you'd have a hard time finding something better, even in the used market.

Your Rough Rider looks like a pretty nice one, like it has a nice even finish and good looking stocks/grips.

I'm glad you're happy with it and i hope you get to build a solid long term relationship with her!
;)

herititage roughrider 22lr/wmr in nine shot version is handy, reliable, decent value at $200.

06f7d5d0ea808f31ead2fcbc694b655d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was surprised how accurate mine was. Especially since a) I'm not a revolver person and b) it's so inexpensive.

It doesn't matter the cost or looks of a gun, this is what counts:

Having you bullets where you want them, and do what you want them to do. Everything else is just fluff.

Well, that didn't work out, did it? Tried to show his target..............

Bob Wright

My 6.5" barreled model shoots great. I can shoot 6/6 stationary clays, shooting off hand at 25yards more often than not. It took some time for me to get used to the sights, but they are spot on.

Everything else is just fluff.

Maybe so but I continue to be an unabashed fan of fluff if "fluff" means great workmanship and finish; especially when the firearm is seen in an historical and traditional context. I love my fluff! :)

Mine is a 4 3/4" barrel - shoots very well and it's a great value as far as I'm concerned. It shoots better than my old vintage Ruger Super Bearcat and other 22 revolvers I've owned.

Back