Finally got my USP Expert 9...Yeah Baby!!

krispijn_s

Inactive
Finally got my USP Expert 9...have some questions.

Woohoo :D

Finally got it. And I can't wait to shoot it. It feels sooo good and looks very nice. I have some questions though. Anybody else here own a H&K USP Expert? I noticed that the top of my chamber is blank. Is this normal, since the sides are blued (HE finish)? Also, any thoughts on how to break in the gun? Anybody encoutered problems with their Experts (stove pipes?)? And last but not least does someone know which manufacturers make holsters for the Expert? Thank you very much in advance.....ow I can't wait to shoot it...Expect a range-report soon :)

Many Happy Greets from The Netherlands

Krispijn

BTW.. Just checked my mags; you CAN put 18 rounds in there...damn.

[Edited by krispijn_s on 03-12-2001 at 02:59 PM]

Krispijn,

Congrats on the purchase. Used to have an HK myself, but had to sell it. I do remember the top of the barrel was blank on my usp9f. It's probably cosmetic. If I rmember correctly, It can be seen with the action closed, right? Can imagine it wouldn't look good if it were blued and starts to wear due to friction with the top of the slide.

Since we both live in The Netherlands, I have a question:
Where did you buy it and how much did you pay?

Have fun shooting,

Pieter

Hey Pieter,

In Dutch (sorry guys): Ik heb het wapen gekocht bij Hes van Zweeden in Arnhem. Daar was hij het goedkoopst en ik heb goede ervaringen met Hes. Het wapen kostte fl.2450,- inclusief luxe koffer (ziet er goed uit!), 2 18 shots magazijnen, boekjes, reserve o-ringetjes, speciale IPSC hamer etc. Compleet pakketje hoor....Anyway, ik ga vanavond lekker knallen!! Trouwens, waar heb jij je USP ge-koch-t? :)
Moet nu gaan

Groetjes

Krispijn

No Ben, sorry, just two dutch guys bumping into each other on the forum...

Krispijn,

Bought the USP while I lived in the USA two years ago.
Had to sell it when I returned home. Have a good experience with it, though.

I'm considering an expert in .45 once I get my permit in another 10 months... :barf:

Back