Finally decided to get a suppressor

cryogenic419

Had the week off work last week and decided why not. Went to local dealer 9/22, got paperwork back from CLEO on 9/24 and mailed out. Was set to arrive on 9/26, check cashed on 9/29.

Dealer said wait times have been really short lately, somewhere around 2 months if not less.

So anxious and hopeful.

Oh Brother...youve done it now!!!

Those things are like potato chips. Ive got 5, with another in jail and im ALREADY shopping for the next.

Hope your wallet can handle the addiction:cool:

Huntertown Kestrel 5.56

I know there is alot of hate for these things in some circles, but I've seen a good number of them at my club and everybody seems happy with them.

Depending on how much fun it is to have one I may get something for one of my pistols but thats still a ways out.

Huntertown reportedly has/had some customer service and/or delivery "issues" or maybe just overworked and grumpy. The dealer recommended choosing another brand.

This was in stock at my dealer so delivery shouldn't be an issue. As far as customer service, so long as it works out of the box I don't really see a customer service issue arising. I've seen plenty of these in use at my club and they all seem to be quite functional and holding up. Its just going onto a Colt 6920 so no SBR or full auto on top of I probably only shoot at most 1000 rounds through this gun a year.

I guess should a customer service issue arise they are only an hour drive away.

Got the call this morning from the dealer. Picked it up, date stamped on the bottom of the form was 12/1/2015. So just a hair over 2 months from the time they had everything in their possession until I had everything in hand.

I'd never actually seen the stamp before, I assumed it was something a bit more. Nope its just a very expensive, slightly oversized postage stamp haha.

Good for you. 2 months is really fast.

Im waiting on 2 more form 4's now. The first is approaching the 4 month mark. The 2nd is at 3 months.

Ahhhh the joys of the NFA:mad:

Back