Field Stripping Diagram for Browning 1910/22 and Mann .25 auto

Greg G

If anyone has a field stripping diagram they can easily Email me I would appreciate it greatly. For the Browning 1910/22 7.65 pistol and the little Fritz Mann 6.35mm pistol. Thanks.

Thanks, John. I did a search before I posted and missed that site. I figured if anyone would, you would have a handle on it. I picked up a really nice 1922 Browning with Nazi proofs, WaA 140, on it and an unmarked holster at a gunshow this weekend. I thought I would clean it up some. I bought a Mann pistol the other day but haven't gotten possession of it yet. Its hard to find information on it and it is not even listed in the Blue Book of Gun Values. It is listed in my Pistols of the World book. I like little pistols and the Mann is right up my alley. :)

Marstar is useful for a number of the old pistols, it's near the top of my "diagrams" folder of bookmarks. :) I also noticed the Mann isn't in the Blue Book, I have the 23rd Edition on-line with the new version of Gun Tracker, and it's not there either. It's indeed in the SCOF...

Thanks, John. I sort of suspected it was something "of Firearms" but couldn't decipher. I'll see about getting a copy.

One little PITA with the SCOF is that starting in the 2002 version, they've separated some of the military guns into a separate book called the Standard Catalog of Military Firearms, I just ordered that one, since many of the guns I collect no longer appear in the other book. :(

Well I wish I had seen your post before I ordered myself a copy of the 2002 SCOF. I saw the book you mentioned but didn't order it because I didn't think I needed it. Maybe I will order the Military version also.

Well, the SCOF is probably still a good book to have. It appears that the kinda' rushed the other book out, in the Mauser section they have a couple pictures of the Beretta 1934 when they're talking about the Mauser 1934. :) In one, the picture is nice and clear, and you can clearly read Beretta on the slide, hopefully they'll fix that for the next edition. :D:D

John,
Thanks for the heads-up on the Military Edition. I'll hold off untill the second edition. It does sound like one I would like to have.

Jim,
Thanks for the link. That's a great site!!

Back