Feral cats.......Bad Idea!!!

Trapp

This is what could happen if we start. There have been isolated reports of this happening already.........TAKE CAUTION IF YOU ARE GOING TOP SHOOT FERAL CATS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Go kitten go!

Sorry, cat lover here.

Maybe cats should be required to open carry, so that they don't have the advantage of "tactical surprise" hidden beneath that fur. Of course, maybe their tactical surprise is just a hairball. :D

It's Friday ...

My father in laws Farm used to be within an easy hour drive of a major city, His farm was often overrun with feral cats released/runwawy from suburbia. One day he had some spllage when loading the milk truck and withing a minute we had over fifty cats trying to lick up the puddle.
he told me to go get the 12 gauge. If you like cats fine keep one and gas the rest, but if youl like to hunt quail, pheasant, ducks and grouse, Feral cats can eradicate a hatchling population very quickly.

I remember growing up on the farm. My great uncle stored grain in the barn which draws mice or rats. So they started with a male and female cat. My Aunt would go fishing everday with my great grandpa when he was still alive in the afternoon. Some of the fish she would save for the cats...lol. I remeber walking back from the pond and as soon as she got within hearing distance cat heads would poke out form everywhere....

then the feeding frenzy would begin when the fish hit the ground....lol

you never saw a mouse or rat in the grain barn tho..lol

eventually years later the old barn had to go...when it did there were several bagfuls of cats that had to be transported....

Are there any good recipe books? Remember, you are what you eat. Meow.

My mother has a recipe book that belonged to my great grandmother. It contains recipes for cat-based dishes, and one for squirrel stew that doesn't sound half bad.

We ate some catmeat burgers in the orient back in the early 60s, not half bad. I have read that the mountain men's all time favorite meat was cougar.

Back