Femaru M37 help/info

kwells6

well, I snagged one of these at a local gun shop for $100 as well as a RG .22 revolver for $10 (he said i can have it if i fix it, needed deep cleaned)

anyways, i know the M37 was a favorite among the Luftwaffe, but mine does not have any German proof markings. All it has is a very faint coat of arms looking stamp on the trigger guard.

Also, mine is a .380 acp, rather than the normal .32 auto. The hand grips that came with it are cheap white plastic. the magazine does have the pinkey grip (?) but its not original. and its missing the slide catch.

other than all that, it just needs to be re-blued and real hand grips. and the gun shop has a spare mag or 2 to go with it for $20

Attachments

• S7300700 (Medium).JPG
    S7300700 (Medium).JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 102
  • S7300701 (Medium).JPG
    S7300701 (Medium).JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 80
The gun is in very good condition, why would you want to reblue it?
I believe the magazine is original.
If there are no German markings, the gun was probably Hungarian issue.

M37

I had one in late 40s,I liked it,shot well.got stolen. I lived in boston then. P28s and lugers were $20 for new guns with holsters.:rolleyes:

got one myself- the .380 's were hungarian issue, good little shooter, but mags were expensive at around 60 bucks for factory originals in good condition, and the aftermarket ones were true crap......I keep mine around for its history, and thats about it......try numrich for parts.....

Back