Felon Iron Mike Tyson let go, just like thousands of gun felons.

Mantas

It was actually a misdemeanor, but he got a year and is now free after 3.5 months. What the $%&@, this Clinton Justice Department SUCKS!!!!

The sick thing is a guy like me is going to follow the laws and misout on alot of things in life while others break serious laws and are out in a few months.

Makes me want to grab my USP and rob a gas station(No, I was just kidding don't crucify me for bad humor!).

Why not practice the Civil Disobedience that has been talked about?

I already have, and I'm sure that many here already have and continue to do so, as well.

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

Ah, what Civil Disobedience are you talking about?

Gas Station? Please... You want change for a 20?

Think Federal Reserve! KIDDING! THAT WAS A JOKE!

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Oh, you know, Kodiak. The type that would be a direct application of the 2nd Amendment. Especially that part that reads, "...shall not be infringed." ;)

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

Our IRS needs Iron Mike, Nick.....you are pocket change.
Think revenue.....a fight between a couple journeyman fighters is ok, but put Mike in the card and the purse goes up 20 million. Figure between Mike and his opponent, thats got to be 10-15 million for Uncle Sam in one night.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Nick, While I agree with your assessment of Clintonian justice, I don't see how it applies to the Tyson case. He broke a Maryland law, it wasn't a federal case. He had punched out a driver after a minor fender bender. I believe the consensus was that Tyson would walk with a slap on the wrist. But the judge said, "Not so fast there, Mr. Tyson." Because of his history, he got the year in jail. And, it's not unusual for someone to get out early for a misdemeanor offense. In reality, the average person might have gotten a sentence of public service and some anger management classes. But the average person doesn't have Tyson's less-than-stellar record.

Back