Feinstien challenger?

Morgan

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>San Francisco 49ers quarterback Steve Young says he plans to quit football and run for the Senate after this season. He's decided he's a Republican; he just hasn't decided what state he should represent. Utah, where incumbent Orrin Hatch is up for re-election but allegedly running for
President? Or California, where Dianne Feinstein has yet to get a significant challenger? Stay tuned.[/quote]
- Capitol Watch, 9/12/99

I seem to recall that Steve Young has come out, publicly, in favor of gun control.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Pete Townsend

------------------
"...the probability of the people in power being individuals who would dislike the possession and exercise of power is on a level with the probability that an extremely tender-hearted person would get the job of whipping-master in a slave plantation."
Prof. Frank H. Knight

Young would be an improvement over Feinstein though. I'm predicting Matt Fong as the Repub challenger again.

Where did this come from? I had no idea Young was even political.

------------------
"Put a rifle in the hands of a Subject, and he immediately becomes a Citizen." -- Jeff Cooper

Young is also an attorney and whatever he does he will have to OK it with his mother first.

------------------
Without the 2nd Amendment,the Declaration of Independence is an old post card and the entire Constitution is just notes from a bridge club meeting.

Don't count on anyone unseating Feinstein guys. Last week one of the papers in CA did a poll of any and all potential opponents against her. The most anybody got was less than 15 %. Tried to find the article but couldn't.

Feinstein is another lifer just like Howard "The Horrible" Metzenbaum was. A career Senator.

[This message has been edited by Contender (edited September 15, 1999).]

Gee, anybody read the book "Term Limits" by Vince Flynn?

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arms reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Back