Feather, anyone bought a gun from this company ?

MTAA

I came across this website not to long ago http://www.featherusa.com/index.html and was curious to hear what owners thought of their product. You think these are legal in CA ?
biggrin.gif

I have had one in .45 ACP for about 5 months now. Not really worth it for the price IMHO (I should have gotten a .45 upper for my AR). Mine has been selective on which brands of ammo it will work with and the Uzi mags for it cost an arm and a leg and then need to be modified to work with the gun.

The one good thing about Feather is their customer support. I have spent hours talking to the designers of the current guns about different possible optionsfor the gun. The couple of problems I have had they have fix right away with zero hassels.

As for the legal in CA question. No they can no longer be purchased in CA since the new gun laws went into effect at the first of the year.

--Westincar

I currently have their little AT22, and love it. No they can't be bought in Ca anymore, so I got a dozen 20 round mags before the end of the year.:-D

------------------
"i do believe that where there is a choice between cowardice and violence,I would advise violence" Ghandi

Does anyone know where I can get more info about these rifles; the FeatherUSA website wasn't very helpful. Thanks.

Sherman

Sherman,

Call them. I did and talk to the guy who designed their current line of rifles. I talked to him for about 2 hours one afternoon and he answered all my questions as well as filled me in on upcoming stuff. I also filled them in on what changes I would make to the gun (they seems fairly receptive to feeback).

Their number is 1(800)519-0485 (it is also up on the web site). Talk to Margarate in their customer service department and she can get the guy (dont remember his name) for you.

--Westincar

they are real helpful at customer service. if you cannot touch bases with them lmk as they are one town away from me and i can stop by and pick up any literature from them you need. their .22's are interesting.

Back