Favorite Upgrades For G19X

kilotanker22

Just got a Glock 19X. What are your favorite upgrades for your Glock? I will be keeping the Glock night sights as I like their profile.

I have two. My only mods are night sights and lights. Considering grinding the nub off the front of the grip to allow for Gen 5 mags, but nothing else otherwise. They're my favorite Glock as is.

I've had a 19X, nice gun although I slightly prefer the G45 (because as a Gen5 it has the flared magwell wheras the G19X doesn't). You don't need any upgrades at all, just shoot and become good with it.

Well, I have plenty of ammunition. I load my own and have thousands of rounds already loaded as all my other handguns are also 9mm.

Glock mags are easy to find still, and it came with three, two extended 19 round magazines and one 17 round magazine. I will end up buying a few more.

It came with Glock night sights already installed. They seem fine and are reasonably bright.

I've had a 19X, nice gun although I slightly prefer the G45 (because as a Gen5 it has the flared magwell wheras the G19X doesn't). You don't need any upgrades at all, just shoot and become good with it.
I am confident I will shoot it just fine. I own a Glock 43x, and a Gen 5 Glock 17 already. The 17 frame with 19 slide is what drove this choice. I have never added an upgrade to a handgun in the past, I have always just shot them as is.

Back