favorite accessories for the ruger Redhawk

I like my Weaver pistol mount system and UltraDot 30mm red dot.

Hunter make a nice holster, this is an enail I got from Hunter when I asked about one:

We make a scoped revolver holster to fit the gun you have. It is available in a hip style or a bandoleer version.
This holster is now available through the Sportsman's Guide Co. Catalog. Their toll free number is 1-800-888-3006 and their wed address is http://www.sportsmansguide.com. Sorry, I don't have their stock number. But our style number is 68-100 for the hip version and 68-200 for the bandoleer version. You will need a size 5 to fit the Ruger you have. They will discount off of our retail price, which is $59.75 for the hip style and $79.75 for the bandoleer version. If you need additional information, please call me at 1-800-676-4868 and I will be happy to help you. We are adding you name to our next mailing list to send you a catalog.
Regard,
Debbie Taylor
Hunter Company
Westminster, CO

The only mods I've done to my Redhawks: Pachmayr Decelerators (perfect for testing {my} ammo, and they provide ME with a high and secure grip for IPSC/USPSA/'combat' shooting), and the superb Millett orange-ramp front sight blade.
That baby SHINES!

(My 7.5" 357 Redhawk wears a gold bead front, but it's just a 'toy' gun.)

Back